Business Administration (City and Guilds)
Effective business administration is a core element of a successful business. As the business environment continues to develop it is important that staff keep their skills up to date, allowing them to continue provide an excellent service to both your business and your clients.
The City and Guilds Apprenticeship in Business Administration delivered by Intec is a work based Training Programme which explores all aspect of the principals and practices of business administration. Based on the National Occupational Standards for Business Administration this Apprenticeship will provide your staff with a thorough understanding of this subject, allowing them to learn about:
- Manage and develop own performance in a business environment
- Working in a business environment
- Communicating in a business environment
- Up to date ICT requirements of current administration roles
- The ability to provide effective support to customers and colleagues
- Developing an awareness of the integral support function of the business administrator.
The Apprenticeship can be studied at Level 2, Level 3 or Level 4 and is suitable for those new to or those with experience in the industry. It can be studied as either a standalone Vocational Qualification or as part of an Intermediate or Advanced Apprenticeship.
To gain an overview of the Apprenticeship, please download the factsheet below.
To learn more about how these qualifications help develop your workforce contact us or call on 0808 100 1155