Apprenticeship Recruitment Service
Apprenticeships are the
UK’s flagship work based vocational qualifications for people aged 16 years old
and above. Apprenticeship programmes are specifically designed for particular
occupational areas, meet nationally approved standards and are for people wishing
to follow a career in that industry.
Simple, Quick and Headache Free
The Intec Apprenticeship Recruitment Service is a headache free recruitment service
designed to help you find the right Apprentice for your business, offering a
personal, comprehensive and bespoke service.
There are many great benefits
to employers in taking on an Apprentice:
- A young person undertaking an
apprenticeship programme can bring vitality to any
- Employing an Apprentice is a cost
effective way of developing staff, improving retention, identifying
potential and increasing competitiveness.
- Apprenticeship programmes within the
workplace inevitably produce the skilled workforce the business
will need in the future.
- The cost of training an individual
attracts Government funding at Intermediate, Advanced and Higher levels.
- Employers pay no NI contributions for Apprentices under the age of 25
earning up to the upper earnings limit.
Why choose the Intec Recruitment Service?
- Dedicated recruitment team who will work
with you from the start to the end of the recruitment process
- Wide reaching candidate search using the
governments ‘Find an Apprenticeship’ website, social media
campaigns and targeted jobs sites to help you find the best possible applicants
- Access to £1000 of government funding for each Apprentice
you recruit aged 16-18
- We recruit for Apprenticeship roles in a
wide range of vocational areas
- National coverage, we will help you
recruit throughout England and Scotland
- Don’t take our word for it, see what our customers have to say
Once you have decided that recruiting apprentices is good for business,
Intec will do the rest.
- Take full details of the vacancy
specification and job description
- Search and screen candidates to match
- Agree dates, times and locations for
- Select suitable candidates for
- Make all the arrangements with
candidates by telephone, email and letter
Contact us or call Freephone
0808 100 1155 for further information.
Find out more in our Recruitment Guide here