Learning and Development Professionals
The training industry has many pathways, and with this in
mind the Learning and Development Qualifications are designed to meet
the needs of people working in the training and learning sector, as well as
those who wish to develop individual training skills. They are ideal for anyone
who delivers or develops learning and training programmes, or who supports learners
through coaching and mentoring.
The Learning and Development programmes are delivered by Intec are work based which explore the principals and practices of this industry and provide your staff with a thorough understanding of
this subject, allowing your staff to learn about:
- Technical expertise within theories and models of adult learning and group behaviour
- Analysing learning needs and ensure effective delivery
- Facilitate different learning channels, face to face, group, blended or digital
- Identify and develop learning resources, build and evaluate
- Identifying individual learning needs
These programmes can be studied at Level 3 and Level 4 and are appropriate for those new to or those with experience in the training
For more information on a qualifications, please click on
the links below.
Learning and Development Certificate Level 3 Factsheet
Learning and Development Diploma Level 4 Factsheet
To learn more about how the qualifications we offer can develop your workforce contact us or call on 0808 100 1155.