Warehousing, Storage & Logistics (City & Guilds)
Intec Business Colleges have experience of working with some of the UK's leading warehouse and logistics businesses. This means we have a wealth of experience when it comes to training and developing people in this sector.
City and Guilds Apprenticeships in warehousing, storage and logistics are designed to explore the principals and practices of roles within this field. Based on the National Occupational Standards, these training programmes are designed to provide you with the knowledge, skills and behaviours that underpin good logistics and warehouse management, helping you to perform your role more efficiently and effectively.
Apprenticeships will help to improve skills and knowledge in many areas including:
- Health, safety and security at work
- Develop effective working relationships with colleagues in logistics operations
- Contributing to the provision of customer service in logistics operations
- Handling goods within logistics operations
- Picking, packaging and processing of orders
- Supervising and managing within logistics operations
- Stock management
Studied at Level 2 as a Supply Chain Warehouse Operative or Supply Chain Operator, these qualification are appropriate for those new to or those with experience in the industry. Tailored around a specific job role, it can be studied as either a standalone Vocational Qualification or as part of an Apprenticeship.
To gain an overview of the Apprenticeship and it's course outline, please download the factsheet below.
To learn more about how these Apprenticeships can develop your workforce contact us or call on 0808 100 1155.