Learning and Development Professionals
The training industry has many pathways, and with this in mind the Learning and Development Standards are designed to meet the needs of people working in the training and learning sector, as well as those who wish to develop individual training skills. They are ideal for anyone who delivers or develops learning and training programmes, or who supports learners through coaching and mentoring.
The Learning and Development Standards, delivered by Intec are work based which explore the principals and practices of this industry. Based on the National Occupational Standards for Learning and Development, these standards will provide your staff with a thorough understanding of this subject, allowing your staff to learn about:
- Technical expertise within theories and models of adult learning and group behaviour
- Analysing learning needs and ensure effective delivery
- Facilitate different learning channels, face to face, group, blended or digital
- Identify and develop learning resources, build and evaluate
- Identifying individual learning needs
These standards can be studied at Level 3 and Level 5 and are appropriate for those new to or those with experience in the training industry.
For more information on a qualifications, please click on the links below.
Learning and Development Practitioner Level 3
Learning and Development Consultant/Business Partner Level 5