Warehousing, Storage and Logistics
Intec Business Colleges have experience of working with some of the UK's leading warehouse and logistics businesses. This means we have a wealth of experience when it comes to training and developing people in this sector.
Our qualifications in warehousing, storage and logistics are designed to explore the principals and practices of roles within this field and are designed to provide you with the knowledge, skills and behaviours that underpin good logistics and warehouse management, helping you to perform your role more efficiently and effectively.
Apprenticeships will help to improve skills and knowledge in many areas including:
- Health, safety and security at work
- Develop effective working relationships with colleagues in logistics operations
- Contributing to the provision of customer service in logistics operations
- Handling goods within logistics operations
- Picking, packaging and processing of orders
- Supervising and managing within logistics operations
- Stock management
To gain an overview of the qualifications we offer and their course outline, please download the factsheet below.