Intec's Managed Service
With over 30 years experience of developing, implementing and managing Apprenticeships and work based learning programmes, Intec’s Apprenticeship Managed Service will enable your business to take make the most of this great opportunity.
Apprenticeship Levy introduction
As your business prepares for the introduction of the levy in April 2017, Intec will work with you to ensure you maximise the benefits the new Apprenticeship programmes will bring to your business.
We will help to:
- Develop a detailed and comprehensive action plan.
- Review your current approach to recruitment and how the recruitment of young Apprentices could be introduced and expanded within your organisation.
- Map existing staff training and development activities to Apprenticeship qualifications and explore how the levy can support the delivery of training to your employees.
- Agree implementation plans ensuring Apprenticeship programmes are successful and that clear objectives are established in order to benefit your business.
- Organise, where appropriate, pilot schemes using the current funding model to ensure that when the levy is introduced an operational model is proven.
- Support the internal communication channels through a range of activities including staff briefings.
- Plan the growth of any existing training programmes to match the value of your levy payments.
- Coordinate specialist provision and training to meet your needs.
Once the levy has been introduced Intec will work closely with you ensuring that:
- Specialist providers who may deliver some bespoke aspects of the programme to your business are quality assured.
- Scheduled reviews meetings are in place to review the programmes progress and key measures.
The move to Apprenticeship Standards
Alongside the introduction of the levy there will be a move from Apprenticeship Frameworks to Apprenticeship Standards. These Standards will enable you to further bespoke your Apprenticeship and staff training programmes. As part of our managed service Intec will:
- Keep you fully up to date with the latest standards as and when they are released for delivery.
- Help you design a delivery model meeting the training and recruitment needs of your business.
- Manage key relationships as the standards develop with awarding organisations such as City and Guilds and The Charted Management Institute (CMI).
- Manage the relationship with the end assessment organisations required for your Apprentices and staff to achieve their learning goals.
For more information please call 0808 100 1155.