Support the next generation by providing a work placement for young and
enthusiastic individuals who can bring a fresh approach and new ideas to the
Traineeships are education and training programmes focused on giving young people the skills needed to succeed in your sector. These programmes are a great way to develop your talent pipelines and unlock the potential of the next generation entering the workforce.
Traineeship programme areas:
- Customer Services
- Business Administration
- Team Leading
- Digital Skills
- Lean Operations
- Event Planning
- Support the national effort to reduce the potential
impact of the pandemic on youth employment.
- Help existing staff develop their mentoring and
management skills by supporting Trainees.
- Access a £1,000 government grant per Trainee up
to a maximum of 10.
- Cost effective recruitment, you may wish to offer permanent
employment to your Trainee and you can see how they will fit into
your organisation in advance.
- Use the Traineeships model to develop a recruitment pipeline, saving on
advertisement and agency fee’s.
- Support progression opportunities onto an Apprenticeship programme.
choose Intec for your Traineeships?
dedicated service will help source eligible and suitable candidates.
- We will tailor the training programme to be
relevant to your business.
- We provide onsite training support to develop
the Trainees skills and help them settle into your business.
Once you have decided that a Traineeship
programme is good for business, Intec will do the rest.
support you throughout: sourcing and pre-screening the Trainees, before
delivering a pre-employment programme, building the skills needed to
succeed in the workplace. Once on placement Intec will provide ongoing
support including regular review and training meetings.
To recruit your Trainees contact our dedicated team or call freephone number 0808 100 1155 and place your vacancy