Warehousing, Storage and Logistics
Intec Business Colleges have experience of working with some of the UK's leading warehouse and logistics organisations. This experience has taught us that the key to keeping your business efficient and your customers happy is ensuring your products are at the right place, at the time in the right quantities.
Qualifications in warehousing, storage and logistics are designed to explore the principals and practices of roles within this field. These training programmes are designed to provide your staff with the knowledge, skills and behaviours that underpin good logistics and warehouse management, helping them to perform their role more efficiently and effectively.
Our programmes will help to improve skills and knowledge in many areas including:
- Health, safety and security at work
- Develop effective working relationships with colleagues in logistics operations
- Contributing to the provision of customer service in logistics operations
- Handling goods within logistics operations
- Picking, packaging and processing of orders
- Supervising and managing within logistics operations
- Stock management
To gain an overview of the qualifications we offer and their course outline, please download the factsheets below.
To learn more about how these Apprenticeships can develop your workforce contact us or call on 0808 100 1155.