Leadership and Management
Intec’s leadership and management Training incorporates with
the latest ideas, techniques and tools. Aligned to the Apprenticeship Standards,
we will consult with you to build a detailed understanding of your needs and
design a bespoke package that meets your organisations strategic goals.
with Intec we will:
expert team will listen and understand the goals you are looking to achieve in
the design and implementation of a leadership and management programme.
on your organisations culture and values we will design and agree a programme
and content which can include you own internal training that maps to the qualification.
delivery will consider your operational environment and will use a blended
learning approach including workshops solution, micro teach, on line learning, webinars
and 1 to 1 learning.
Each year we work with over 750 Managers, Supervisors and
Team Leaders helping them develop their knowledge and skills in a range of topics
- Managing projects
- Building Teams
- Managing personal development
- Leading innovation and change
- Communication of information and knowledge
- Setting objectives and providing support to team members
- Planning, allocating and monitoring work of a team
- Managing conflict and grievances
- Principles of leadership & management – decision
making, leadership styles
- Principles of people management – workforce management,
- Principles of business – business sectors, sales and
To gain an overview of the qualifications please download the factsheets below:
To learn more about how these qualifications can develop your workforce contact us or call on 0808 100 1155.