Apprenticeship Applications Privacy Notice
PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
Intec collects and processes personal data relating to
its Apprenticeship Service to manage the Apprentices. Intec is committed to being transparent about
how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection
does Intec collect?
- Your name, address and contact details,
including email address and telephone number, date of birth and gender.
- Details of your qualifications, skills,
experience and employment history, including start and end dates, with previous
employers and with the organisation;
- Details of your national insurance number;
- Information about your emergency contacts;
- Information about your nationality and
entitlement to work in the UK;
- Information on your DBS (criminal record). If
- Details of any disciplinary or grievance
procedures in which you have been involved, including any warnings issued to
you and related correspondence;
- Information about medical or health conditions,
including whether or not you have a disability for which the organisation needs
to make reasonable adjustments; and
- Equal opportunities monitoring information,
including information about your ethnic origin.
The organisation may collect this information in a
variety of ways. Applications from the
Government Website & CV’s from job sites.
Data will be stored in a range of different places,
including the Government Website / Desktop.
Why does Intec
process personal data?
Intec needs to process data to pass onto the potential customers
as they are recruiting Apprentices.
In some cases Intec needs to process data to ensure that
it is complying with its legal obligations.
For example, we need to check they are local & have relevant grades,
also need to be eligible & a UK resident for 3 or more years to be
considered for funding as an apprentice.
Intec has a legitimate interest in processing personal
- Run recruitment process for potential customers
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date contact
- Ensure effective general HR and business
- Maintain and promote equality in the workplace
Some special categories of personal data, this is on the
Gov website & once finished with CV’s they are shredded.
Where Intec processes other special categories of
personal data, such as information Qualifications & Eligibility.
Who has access to
Your information may be shared internally, including Potential
customers, Intec’s Admin & other staff members.
How does Intec
Intec takes the security of your data seriously. Intec has internal policies and controls in
place to try to ensure that your data is not lost, accidently destroyed,
misused or disclosed, and is not accessed except by its employees in the
performance of their duties.
For how long does
the organisation keep data?
The organisation will hold your personal data for 3-6
Months & is passed onto Admin to file if candidates are successful & go
As a data subject, you have a number of rights. You can:
- Access and obtain a copy of your data request;
- Require the organisation to change incorrect or
- Require the organisation to delete or stop
processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the
purposes of processing
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please
contact the Finance Director.
What if you do not
provide personal data?
We cannot make contact with you or pass your details to
potential customers to be considered for Interview.